Thursday, December 31, 2009

Boy Did I Get A Wrong Number I Went To A Disco Last Night And This Boy Asked Me For My Number....?

I went to a disco last night and this boy asked me for my number....? - boy did i get a wrong number

Hello I am 13 and yesterday evening I went to this club. Basically it's a bit stupid, because all the numbers of each trade, etc., etc. It was the school my daughters with school children all around. When I was there, this guy came to me and I knew Coz went (at my old school as a) I am 7 years old and we lost contact. But the journey has started talking to me and then he asked me my number so I gave them, but I'm not sure whether it was correct (it was really dark, and my mind goes blank). I have his number. It has a text message to me yesterday, and I wonder whether he should, because the text of what the "wrong number". But perhaps not very interested and started loooads numbers. What do you think I should do ?????

4 comments:

glamtast... said...

I think it should definitely check with him.

To say something along the lines of "Hello, this is ... (your name). I remember the conversation from last night and realized I have given the wrong number. I'm sorry, it was dark:). This is my real number. I hope you had a good time, it was nice to you. Maybe you talk on the day? "Be careful.

This corrects the error and shows that you are honest and friendly. I hope the answers for you. Good luck!

grace,x said...

If you only send a simple text, "said Hiya its [the name of this year] xxx
and then leave when it is no text at the time that. This is the only way to really see if hes interested or not

lindyxx2... said...

Nothing ventured, nothing gained .... Text of him that he had received a great time last night, and say they do not know if I gave UO no correct number. DOSNET text again, when at least U Know, and if so happy days:)

woody47 said...

Text say it was nice to see him and wait to see what answers and win. Please respond at all to find something else.

Post a Comment