Thursday, December 24, 2009

Microsoft Project Reader My Data Processing Final Project?

My Data Processing Final Project? - microsoft project reader

For my project I need to "do" to buy an electronic system for PRGRAM my office with the following:

Microsoft Windows Vista Business
Suite of Microsoft Office 2003 or higher
Word
Excel
Access
PowerPoint
Outlook
Editor

Antivirus program (selection)
Professional Adobe Acrobat Reader (for converting files to Microsoft. PDF)
Adobe Photoshop CS
Or
Corel Photoshop

I need to meet the requirements for the following devices:
CPU
RAM
HARD DRIVE
Video Graphics Card
SOUND CARD
OPTICAL DRIVE
MONITOR
NIC
PRINTER

Note: The drive must cover the whole necessary to run the software over 40 GB. The amount of RAM should be as much as possible.

However, this task is enormous, but do not know or understand much of computer systems in order to fulfill this task.

I wonder if I can have as much luck, someoneTo solve volunteers who help them?

Expensive

0 comments:

Post a Comment