Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Extreme Fat Burning Any Good Green Tea Supplements Out There?

Any good green tea supplements out there? - extreme fat burning

I am not overweight by any means, and I work at least 3 times per week with a combination of weight and heart. I'm looking for any type of additional extreme fat burning, but I heard that green tea is a natural fat burner. I'm trying to be something natural and safe, my work and bread, a little too close to me an extra boost in burning fat. They are green tea supplements or pills effective?

2 comments:

Kat M said...

You can try Nutrilite ® Rhodiola 110 Supplement

Was developed to maximum mental and physical performance during exercise.

Rhodiola 110 also contains natural caffeine from green tea extract. In combination with Rhodiola rosea, this may contribute to the promotion of training and more energy-filled days.

They are healthy, I know.

Hope this helps:)

You can buy (not available in any store link below)

Bill B said...

A site that I love and use is http://www.healthy-body-ingredients.com
There you have good information and products. I use some of their products and have had excellent results.

Post a Comment