Thursday, February 4, 2010

Coconut Milk And Thyroid Can A Persons Body Reject Dessicated Thyroid By Vomitting?

Can a persons body reject dessicated thyroid by vomitting? - coconut milk and thyroid

Even though I know that many plants, know everything. I felt good and energetic, but my doctor told me that my thyroid was out of Wack! Then I took .. Dried thyroid slow relaxation that I felt the only thing that seems to alleviate or soy milk or coconut milk! I have recently begun, vomiting .. I had no milk, coconut milk or soy in 4 days ... Is my body rejecting the thyroid extract? I like my doctor told me to do! He advised me to stay in Q4 mg desiccated thyroid 90 is assumed, however, it is not good for me because what I feel! I felt better without it! Can the pill on the thyroid gland neck? My throat feels as if it plays in it! Before that I was on thyroid pills T4 dry throat felt good!
I feel better after the use of coconut oil or coconut .. this is a good thing to do? Can counteract thyroid pills?

4 comments:

lotus_of... said...

It is first necessary to understand their symptoms to report to their physician, may be that the effect of the dose should changed.Side can through a variety of things, like an allergy to something in the pill, or maybe just something unrelated causes his doc You can appropriate advice.
Soy is not good for the thyroid, so please avoid that if treatment is not yet complete, coconut oil and coconut hold a big help for healthy thyroid gland, especially if it is helping you.

NONAME said...

Oh, God! At first read, I thought I had eaten a thyroid extract or something. eeeew!

Sorry, I do not know the answer to your question, but I want the best.

~~ said...

I would say yes, rejection. Get away from her. Westhroid take for low thyroid. It works well for me, and without side effects.

Hope you get it open.

nana4141 said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperthyroi ...

Post a Comment