Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What Can Substitute Dinner Help! Ideas For Dinner?

Help! ideas for dinner? - what can substitute dinner

I am a recovery anorexic, I'm always avoid slow your calorie intake, that tons of weight because my metabolism slowing down.
I intend, 2 vegetable samosas with mango chutney 2 tablespoons have 250 calories or about, but I've just learned that you can not have it (not available). I have 620 calories (what to eat is usually between 500-600), and I thought I had a "cookie" (60-80 CAL) and 1 / 2 cup applesauce (70 CAL). which my total consumption of 770 or less would have made. I would have expected around 800-850 today, the idea that could be a substitute for the dinner is to consume? fish'm vegetarians eat, but.

8 comments:

Amory said...

Plain cooked shrimp is very, very rich in protein and low in calories, fat. Try this. The cook and eat vegetables and perhaps some rice.

I had for dinner:
9 medium cooked shrimp sauteed with spices
About a half cup of cooked rice
Over a cup of steamed broccoli

All for a total of about 300 calories. He filled a very, very good. If you do not want the calories, you reduce the quantity of rice.

[O]peration [I]raqi [L]iberation said...

You're not a vegetarian if you eat fish. You should double your inak too many calories. If you have a recovery anorexic, then you have to weight gain.

Look it's ok if you are not vegetarian. I'm not, but if they eat meat, then do not say, is a vegetarian. I say, I am a Buddhist fanatic, if I want.

In fact, I recommend you eat meat, you will gain weight.

Your Friendly Jewish Accountant said...

Look, you're either eating a vegetarian or fish. Can not be.

I do not call me, but eating kosher eating pork. You do not have this option.

Eating more of the animals to grow in importance.

Allie G said...

ok no problem if your lookin for a healthy vegetables and rice with chicken, if your lookin for a delicious pasta dish or Lasanya

heartzab... said...

Firstly, congratulations actions to take to recover.

How about steamed broccoli with cheese sauce light and a piece of garlic bread

Weirdo..... said...

.... This is not really a vegetarian

blahblah... said...

You are not a vegetarian if you eat fish. sorry: [

Jane R said...

They have peanuts, so they are healthy

Post a Comment