Friday, February 19, 2010

Goodman Gas Furnace Flame Sensor Cleaning Flame Sensor On Goodman Gas Furnace.?

Cleaning Flame Sensor on Goodman Gas Furnace.? - goodman gas furnace flame sensor

I have a Goodman gas furnace in 1997, I think it effieciency for 98%. Last year I had the flame sensor clean, and again this year. Is this a widespread phenomenon? I clean with fine sand paper should be doint something else? The frequency with which the self-cleaning oven? I do not know what has never been cleaned, at least I know he has in the past 5 years I've lived here. Is this something I could do, if not, what would normally a business?

1 comments:

francis g said...

The gas stoves are relatively easy to maintain, as you know. They have cleaned the flame sensor wouldnt stay running 2x BC BC, or is simply dirty? its rare to get carrots in a year, but not impossible. Well, at least we can clean up.

recommend cleaning every 2 years for your furnace and checked, in particular the control of gas pressure for you. Keep changing your filter list, you clean your fan and supporter make sure you are with a blue flame Nice to be w / some yellow and restored.

Post a Comment