Sunday, February 14, 2010

Wordpress Theme Paradigm Studio How Can I Create A Wordpress Theme Without Installing Wordpress On My Computer?

How can I create a Wordpress Theme without installing Wordpress on my computer? - wordpress theme paradigm studio

I create a Wordpress theme, but not administrative access to the computer I use, so I can install to test my Wordpress theme. Is there another easy way to do this? I have Photoshop and Notepad + + installed on flash disk, but install to my knowledge no way of Wordpress on a flash drive.

2 comments:

DaphneCS said...

You can buy Artisteer, which is used to create themes for WP and can be viewed in the browser.

Have a great day!
~ Daphne
http://mlmrealms.com
http://dreampresstemplates.com

legal info said...

Wow

thats a cool question, I think it's possible but not easy to make, never by the installation of WordPress on a flash drive thought you at least the right kind of environment needed in the device.

U3 could be a possibility, I know that can produce at U3, but also provides the test environment that is another story, this requires careful thought,

Post a Comment