Saturday, January 2, 2010

Calcium And Vitamin D Supplements Supplements Question: Calcium, Vitamin D, And Iron?

Supplements Question: Calcium, Vitamin D, and Iron? - calcium and vitamin d supplements

I have low vitamin D and low iron levels. My doctor prescribed iron medication and told me that taking vitamin D supplements

I wonder when I take vitamin D tablets for breakfast, lunch, calcium, think, and if I take medication to dinner iron, because it seems to me, and I heard that interferes with calcium and iron are the others?

Ideas please?

2 comments:

natpract... said...

In fact, it is better to vitamins and minerals in the dark during the day. It's best to take iron and calcium lunch in the night. Vitamin C supports iron absorption, so you should take the fruits of iron, peppers, cabbage and other foods rich in vitamin C.

In fact, there are also foods that interfere with iron absorption. One example is dairy products. Phytates and oxalates may also interfere with iron absorption in the intestine. Phytates found in bran and whole grain products. Oxalates are found in nuts and nut butters, beets and chard, tea, strawberries, rhubarb jelly, spinach, chocolate and wheat bran rich.

pretty woman said...

Take vitamin D and calcium together. Vitamin D increases calcium absorption. Note juice milk (has rich) to vitamin D and calcium orange has vitamin D, calcium absorption increased?

You're right. Calcium and iron disturbs others. Do not mix.

Post a Comment