Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Scooter Starts Then Stops Why Does My Scooter Stop/stutter Accelarating At Half Throttle? It Started When I Got Caught In The Rain.

Why does my scooter stop/stutter accelarating at half throttle? it started when i got caught in the rain. - scooter starts then stops

First, I have a roket Jamaica 150cc scooter, and every time I accelerate just tried, and I'm at half speed (35 mph) or stuttering starts to accelerate, or simply go together, each an idea of what might happen?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could it be water in the air or gas is.
Open the box and look to see - if the water with a paper towel and the air filter with a dry, clean hair dryer too.
Then drain the carburetor float Cuba.

Anonymous said...

Could it be water in the air or gas is.
Open the box and look to see - if the water with a paper towel and the air filter with a dry, clean hair dryer too.
Then drain the carburetor float Cuba.

Post a Comment