Saturday, January 30, 2010

Tracking With Telenav Gps Navigator Blackberry Blackberry Curve 8900. Is Somebody Tracking Me?

Blackberry Curve 8900. is somebody tracking me? - tracking with telenav gps navigator blackberry

I felt assured it was, so I took my phone into the shop and asked if there is something installed on my BlackBerry. Said, "Traffic Services", amended the "Aid Status" is enabled.
Does anyone know this? Is it possible that you follow?
In addition, TeleNav GPS Navigator is downloaded to my phone, but never did.

3 comments:

Anabel D said...

Im not sure if you can find it, just turn off and different. that to remove what has been downloaded ..

Tell me about it... said...

No one followed. Unless the satellite can be hacked or how crazy. N º. more location-based services and as a people can not see where you are with him are.

Tell me about it... said...

No one followed. Unless the satellite can be hacked or how crazy. N º. more location-based services and as a people can not see where you are with him are.

Post a Comment