Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Customer Database Management Software How Is My Resume For A Part Time Job?

How is my Resume for a Part Time Job? - customer database management software

I am a part-time job fair. Option I'm looking for something like accounting or data. Suggestions for my resume. (The Where? Balls, I wrote directly from the Word file, I'll add my name later.)

EXPERIENCE: Data Entry Clerk care professional management from March 2006 to April 2007 Harrisburg, NC 704-455-8128

 the current position promoted after 3 months of practice.
Customer database with EZ  Organized billing software required.
 working with billing and receivables management.
 Worked with Excel to create tables of customer information.
 Examination of earnings and sales figures available.
 Collect and organize the old payroll sheets.


Education: Degree in Accounting in May 2010 Progress
Johnson & Wales University in Charlotte, North Carolina
Main accounts, currently a 3.3 GPA

SKILLS:
 Write Speed 57 ppm
 Microsoft Office Excel
 Microsoft Office Access
 Microsoft Office Word
 MicroSoft Office Power Point

Community: Future Leaders of America (FBLA)
Vice-President of Chapter Fbla
Phi Beta Lambda (PBL)
ABP 2nd Place in the accounting principles of the framework of state
ABP 7th Place in the competition principles of national accounts

2 comments:

Luv2Answ... said...

I would like the line "We have worked with Excel to create change ..." created by "tables detailing the client financial data with Excel.

June Campbell said...

I think his resume is pretty good. I agree with the votes of others, such as changing the wording of the Excel worksheet section.

Otherwise, I recommend you, your last point a little, and separated into two parts. I want a heading of the category called community leaders and do not forget your future works.

Then one final category called awards and recognitions, and enter the other items in this category.

Post a Comment