Saturday, January 9, 2010

Iso Card Reader Psp - Can I Substitute A Memory Card Reader For A Psp Usb In Transferring Games And Making A Magicmemstck?

Psp - can i substitute a memory card reader for a psp usb in transferring games and making a magicmemstck? - iso card reader

PSP - can I do with a memory card reader for USB transfer and PSP games into a magical memory? Separate involved in some of the magic of Pandora Memory Stick USB producers, and remove the PSP memory card Insert the memory card into the PSP. So, if I do not have a USB-connected PSP job when I pull the memory card into the reader? and another thing: How can ISO / CSO and running, I read that the transfer of the ISO in the ISO folder and go into USB mode? I do, and play games without the USB mode?

2 comments:

Lil E said...

Best answer Gimmie

Such reactions are better and closer to the source is made available.

These guys are trained professionals who will help me easily without any problem at all

HHMM said...

Yes, because the basic idea is that files are transferred. But the Magic Memory Stick manufacturers, there is a program that runs on the PSP that ur USB then drag says, or is it that reading ur guide? It is a guide to show ur then YES! But if a program, say it, dats ur PSP or USB disconnect, I absolutely do not believe that u can do it.

Post a Comment